Monday, December 3, 2012

Tis' The Season To Get Engaged

Engagement season has officially begun...let the planning and wedding brain begin!

For over a decade now, guys have decided to pop the question between Thanksgiving and Valentines Day.   I think it's sweet. After all the holiday season is all about love and family, so what better time to ask your love to become your family...forever!

Here is some finger candy for all those ladies anticipating the question over the next few months...


The Emerald Cut diamond has become more popular over the past few years.  While it doesn't give the sparkle of the more round cuts, it is nonetheless dramatic and stunning.  When added to an ornate band like this one, it is breathtaking.




This darling pear shaped beauty isn't reserved solely for Katherine Heigl or her celebrity friends; you could very well have this beauty on your finger after he pops the big question.  And, do I even need to mention the level of fabulous on this halo?!?!  I didn't think so.


Who says all engagement rings have to be diamonds??  Not me...I am in love with this pearl solitaire surrounding my just enough diamonds to satisfy the girl with the bling fetish. I absolutely see this ring standing the test of time. Say it with me - Classic!


Ok, before not I hadn't drooled.  I'm all for the platinum and white gold bands, but this yellow gold band encrusted with yellow diamonds is a pure beauty.  It is the perfect mix of old and new, and it gives the best feeling of vintage chic!  Too bad I'm in love with my ring and would never trade it in...But if I did, I'd love this!



Ok girls, pull yourselves together and get ready to put on your shock face when you see your equally beautiful engagment ring as the love of your life asks you to spend the rest of your days by his side.

And, don't forget contact me for all of your wedding planning needs!

Aretha

No comments:

Post a Comment