Monday, February 11, 2013

Nails, Nails, Valentine Nails!

Happy Valentine's Day week!  If you don't know, let me tell you...I love Valentine's Day and everything that goes along with it. Yes, that includes consuming ungodly amounts of chocolate; cheesy hallmark cards; oversized, heart-shaped helium balloons; dinners for two (or a group of girlfriends when I was single); and "suprise" bouquets of red roses. Yep, I'm that girl. The girl who loves love and loves to celebrate it the most on Love Day, aka Valentine's Day.

If you aren't quite as excited about this week as I am( first of all shame on you, lol), I have just the thing to  transition you into the mood by Thursday.  Start with your nails! There is nothing like looking down at your hands and seeing a neatly manicured fingerscape...yes, I made up that word, but you can use it, too.

Here are some cool Valentine's Day nail art ideas. If these are too bold for you, simply get your nails painted a fire engine red, but reserve your ring finger on both hands for a soft, school girl pink.  Oooh, now that screams (in a subtle whisper type way, lol) Happy Valentine's day!

 
 
Stay tuned for the rest of the week, we have Valentine's Day and Love Themed inspirations for tons of occasions.  Oh, and we can't wait to show this weekend's Meet Me At the Altar style.  I'm already swooning.
 
 

Aretha


No comments:

Post a Comment